SAVE THE DATE! We are excited to announce the third annual “Lucy’s Project Domestic Violence and Animal Abuse- Perspectives” conference will be held on the 22nd -23rd September in Melbourne. This year we will have a strong emphasis on building resources, knowledge and capacity within the sector and we look forward to your contribution. Tickets on sale soon!
- Arranging the 2018 Perspectives conference, in Melbourne. This year we will have a strong focus on the ‘how to’ of the movement, progressing from idea to actualisation stage. If you would like to present at this years conference on how you or your organisation has achieved your goals, including how you have tackled roadblocks along the way and which still remain- email email@example.com
- Setting up a Northern Rivers/Southern Queensland pet foster network. Please email us to get involved
- Running state and regional chapters. To become involved in your area, email info@lucysproject. com
- Undertaking legal research to map the protections for people with animals in situations of domestic violence.
- Building awareness of the movement in conferences, through public speaking, mainstream media and social media.